The extra bits...(Under construction).

Sunday, 15 December 2013

Hello...errr I think!

Hello, Please excuse my absence of late but life has not too easy to say the least. Not a great deal of humor in my life recently but I thought that I'd check into blog world and see if it indeed still exists. Yep, still here and revolving away with folks sage advice, helpful tips and a host of humanness of the best kind. Strange that a person can let themselves believe there is nothing worth raising their head for yet the world keeps a turning and amongst all the bad stuff shafts of goodness burst through, and just now and then one catches me and raises my head above the dark and I realise that life doesn't have to be that bad after all. For my dancing angel, you know who you are, a heartfelt and deep thank you for reaching out to me. John

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment but no blaspheming now...