The extra bits...(Under construction).

Sunday, 19 October 2014

Going to the dogs .....

     When I was a mere lad, with none of today's troubles to burden my mind, dogs other than the Black one occupied my waking thoughts. In those dim and distant days the name 'Wooldridge' was held in high esteem around the flapping tracks of the Northwest of England, and even further afield when the Wooldridge clan sometimes sallied forth to raid pastures new. I'm guessing that few, if any, of my gentle readers have much idea of what I'm talking about so perhaps I'll explain in further posts if that is to your liking. But before ye ask for more, and it will take only one of ye to do so, brace thy selves for tales of skulduggery, shady goings on, dark humour and the odd bit of Anglo Saxon to boot.

Till the next time, take care....

John.

10 comments:

  1. Well, of course we're going to ask..... :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you a Viking, John? I look forward to your tales.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thy self would love to hear of your shady goings on etc., if the would still like to share. .
    take care BW **

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now that you've mentioned it.........

    ReplyDelete
  5. Please do tell us more! Skulduggery and dark humour---I like the sounds of that! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You've whetted my curiosity - more info please :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well fair warning has been given......

    ReplyDelete
  8. Righto spill your guts and cough up...

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm sitting cross legged on the floor with head in hands awaiting your wonderous tales :)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment but no blaspheming now...