The extra bits...(Under construction).

Wednesday, 3 December 2014

Changes....

      Whilst having a quiet moment to myself today I've been catching up on other far more interesting blogs than my own. As I was perusing away with gay abandon the sinking feeling that perhaps my own blog offering lacked a certain something overtook my sluggish thought process. Aha thought I, tis nought but the actual layout and colors of the whole damn thing. With a swift look at the template designer so kindly provided by Blogger and my own twee blog will be as inviting and as sought after as "a stream of Bat's piss.... a shaft of golden light when all around is dark!" (I thank e Mr. Python), after all how hard can it be?

     So now after a couple of hours changing layout, text colors and backgrounds I've ended up with....a greenish tinge to the text, bugger. I guess I'm not cut out to be the arty type after all and my stream of Bat's urine has dried up in the blazing sun of of being Mr. Average. But hey ho at least I tried, I guess that I'll have to rely upon my fabled use of the english language and cast my web of words to entice the masses of folk out there to my hallowed pages where they may be described as "a big cream tart...where there is anticipation for their arrival and once finished there is just a yearning for more", or perhaps I can just write the same old drivel as usual, bugger once more.


     Perhaps my blog will not appeal to the masses after all and I'll be destined to remain a grunt at the Fun factory until my knackered knees finally give up on the idiotic notion of supporting this rotund body of mine for good....ahh that'll be thrice bugger then. Oh well time for a bacon n egg sandwich, a large mug of tea and a sit down with Bear and let her listen to my woes in front of a blazing fire...not such a bad life after all is it?


      Thank you for taking the time to read this drivel of mine, until the next time take care.


John


20 comments:

  1. AAAAAAAGGGGGHHHHH Green and Yellow, The colours of that football team over the border in Norfolk. I won't be able to read your drivel if you carry on in this colour!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now calm ye self, for after all what is football but a group of grown men kicking an inflated pigs bladder around a field, tis hard to understand which holds more air the bladder or their enormous egos.....

      Delete
  2. Well I like your new look drivel - and the header picture is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the colors myself.

    Hate the numbers verification though :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry about that old bean, spammers n all that....

      Delete
  4. Yellow! Love it and with my fucked up eyesight
    I CAN READ IT,!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I even made the print bigger especially for you John

      Delete
  5. Love reading your blog but the black background hurts my eyes something terrible, sorry.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No need to apologise Janice, I'm not sure what to do about the background as I've tried several but have yet to find one that appeals.

      Delete
  6. Having been enthralled by the name 'Bear' for your hound, I now hear that it's in the 10 top dog names list. How can that be? Do lots of people all suddenly decide to call their dogs Bear? Very odd. I'm now wondering if either Monty or Bok will be in next year's list!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Perchance I have inadvertently become a trend setter Cro, although Bear is only her nickname, Mmm Bok? perhaps that one may not make the top ten after all my good man....

    ReplyDelete
  8. Here's me thinking you support Newton Heath, John. Then it appears you prefer the triangle ball. Pray what code of rugby do you follow?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. An easy mistake to make young man, I'm a tad unusual in my rugby followings Dave in that the club side that I follow be Widnes Vikings of rugby league ilk yet my national passion belongs wholeheartedly to the Welsh union side so I guess that makes me a paradox of sorts....well at least I have achieved something then in my life after all...

      Delete
  9. Green is my favourite colour.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I'm glad that there's something you like about my blog Sol ;-)

      Delete

Feel free to comment but no blaspheming now...