The extra bits...(Under construction).

Sunday, 10 May 2015

Update ....

     


      Hello folks, firstly I apologise for my absence and lack of posts. To be honest the last three or more months have been difficult for me as my mood steadily dropped, surprising as this time of year usually uplifts my troubled mind a tad. Although I tried to keep a brave face to the outside world I finally succumbed to the 'Black Dog' and withdrew within myself once more. I haven't been to the 'Fun Factory' for some weeks and if it was not for the support of the two people closest to me then this spell would have continued for some time and although not completely out of the woods my inner turmoil is easing somewhat. So my heartfelt thanks to my partner George and my good friend Neil.

    I intend to update you with news of our tiny wildlife garden later this evening but firstly I have some listing to do upon E-bay in an effort to recoup money spent upon bargain plants, trouble being I've bought a lot of 'bargain' plants!

     Until the next time, take damn good care of yourselves,

John


25 comments:

  1. Have been thinking of you my friend and wondering how you were. Will look forward to seeing the wildlife garden in due course :o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much CT, update may be tomorrow now as I have been farting around and getting accosted by the 'Butterfly Effect'!

      Delete
  2. I was wondering why there hadn't been any of your posts lately John. Sounds like you need a good rock concert or a good holiday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now a holiday would be a mighty fine thing Dave, if only I had the money.

      Delete
  3. Glad you are feeling better. I had wondered where ya went.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to hear things are finally improving. Hang in there my friend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jennifer, definitely been hanging by me finger nails at times recently.

      Delete
  5. Thinking of you John, one day at a time!
    Looking forward to hearing about more on your wildlife gardens and the girls.
    Take care X
    Bron

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice to see you back!
    Partner george?
    Dies that mean you are on " our" bus?
    Lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol John, as tempted as I may be my friend its not the case ;-)

      Delete
  7. Hi John
    Looking forward to hearing about your wildlife garden - you take care of yourself xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Trudie, update now Monday evening.

      Delete
  8. Glad you have fought the blasted black dog and come out on top!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks DC, not certain that I have come out on top yet though

      Delete
  9. From a fellow BD guardian: keep ticking along. Sending hugs x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Tracy, means a lot from you m'dear x

      Delete
  10. Really glad to hear from you blogging friend. I hope that bloody dog is at heel now for you x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Hazzy, nice to have such friends x

      Delete
  11. I've been struggling a bit myself for the past few months. If the Atlantic Ocean wasn't between us I'd have you over for coffee, tea, beer, snacks and lots of mindless tv and/or talking...whatever you felt like. :) Sending you a virtual hug instead, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jennifer, now if you had mentioned cider I may well have been tempted to take the swim across :)

      Delete
  12. you've been missed...it's so good to see you pop up. take great care of yourself....xo

    ReplyDelete
  13. I worry. Always. Glad to know the sun is peeking out from behind the clouds again.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment but no blaspheming now...