The extra bits...(Under construction).

Thursday, 14 May 2015

Wildlife Garden..Changes...

      As the vivid burst of yellow from the Daffodils planted last Autumn now fades the colors of other flowers are now beginning to give the garden a different, perhaps more mature, tone as they start to temp the pollinators to visit...... 






















     So yes today I could be arsed taking photographs, perhaps the garden is beginning to weave its magic upon me after all, Til the next time take care,

John

14 comments:

  1. Some good photography there, I love seeing gardens x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you HT, I too enjoy other peoples gardens so many different approaches and things to learn from them.

      Delete
  2. Beautiful flowers John!
    Great photography too, thank you for taking the time to share them with us ....you always inspire me to get out and enjoy the outdoors more ...will post you a photo of my passion fruits and vine ..wish you could taste them ,So sweet and delicious.
    Take care * Bron x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Looking forward to your pictures Bron, glad that you feel inspired.

      Delete
  3. Great photos, I particularly like the Bellis.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Pam, Cheeky little buggers them Bellis ;)

      Delete
  4. Love the Dicentra spectablis "Bleeding Heart" photo John. We lost ours in the bad winter of 2010. Great pictures indeed!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Dave, you could always plant some more my good man.

      Delete
  5. Those flowers need bees on them!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's the idea PP, though I don't think that there enough blooms to attract a lot of bees at the moment in my little patch

      Delete
  6. Wow, all those flowers in your garden. AWESOME.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Mark, though nowhere near the amount of blooms that I want.

      Delete
  7. Lovely shots John- well done :o)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment but no blaspheming now...