The extra bits...(Under construction).

Tuesday, 2 February 2016

Sabbatical........

     I'll be taking a break from the blogasphere until at least March my friends. Tis nothing to be alarmed about, far from it truth be told and in fact is quite the opposite. The Black Dog is not holding sway at the moment and I shall return from this sabbatical with spirit refreshed, of this I am sure. 

     I shall report back on adventure and indeed some misadventure to be certain. So until the next time, take damn good care of yourselves and those you love,

John.


11 comments:

  1. March? I had a year off and kicked the @ss out of it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope that you have a wonderful time doing whatever and wherever you are going ? Please do try and keep your name out of court as we don't want have to put up bail for you :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear it's nothing to do with the Black Dog. Have a great time John, I shall look forward to reading all about it when you come back.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Take care. We will be here when you get back

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a good time John. I will miss your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  6. There's really not a lot to blog about in wet, windy, grey February is there? Enjoy your break from Blogland.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have a good time, see you when you return.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Take care and see you soon, all refreshed and rested, John

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment but no blaspheming now...