The extra bits...(Under construction).

Saturday, 27 February 2016

Spoiler alert ....

     Well folks after 24 hours from leaving Singapore sometime yesterday we finally hit the hay last night but after only a few hours kip we're up and about. My systems are confused and shot at, being both wired and bloody well knackered at the same time! And where has this rotund Welshman and his beloved been? Well off the map to where they be dragons at the far flung edge of the world....New Zealand.

     And now for the spoiler alert part, how was New Zealand?....... Absolutely bloody amazing! I shall leave you with just one picture as a taster for future posts to follow......




 Until the next time,

John the Jet Lag.

12 comments:

  1. It looks like you both had a marvellous time! Miss 21 I still us! She's in week 6 now! Welcome home X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Rach,I've just got to figure out how to coordinate my head n body now! Very jealous of Miss 21, she'll be having a hoot over there :-)

      Delete
  2. Wow is all I can say - You lucky thing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Didn't I tell you that you'd love New Zealand?! It is simply paradise on earth! Looking forward to hearing more about your trip:))

    ReplyDelete
  4. O you lucky man, I was wondering where you had gone and great now to know :)
    Enjoy, enjoy boyo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. No matter how tired you are, the song says you can't have too much fun even when you get to the point where your butt is dragging so much you have road rash. Looking forward to more stories.

    ReplyDelete
  6. NZ has recently been voted one of the best places to retire to. I'm not surprised.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh - lucky lucky you. So envious! Look forward to seeing photos when you have recovered from the jet lag!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looking forward to seeing and reading about your trip to New Zealand John . ..I'm jealous. .its one place I really want to see ..good to see you are home safe ....Bron x take care **

    ReplyDelete
  9. Johno loved reading about your adventures gresat stuff

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful! I've seen some photos on Facebook already, but I can't wait to see more! It sounds like an amazing adventure you've had!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment but no blaspheming now...