The extra bits...(Under construction).

Sunday, 10 July 2016

From small acorns...

     Well I am sitting on a break in the not so fun factory contemplating the future. My last post hinted at something that may lead to a chance to leave factory work for good. Instead of me explaining what I intend trying my hand at after over thirty years of factory work here be a link to my new website..... 

www.suburbiawildlifegarden.co.uk

     Tis far from the finished article but hey, one has to start somewhere. 

Til the next time take care, 

John 


11 comments:

  1. Very nice! I wish you all kinds of success, John!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh John! absolutely fantastic....i wish you every wild success!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hate to complain, but that light green print on a white background makes these ancient eyes bug out! Best of wishes on your new endeavor.

    ReplyDelete
  4. FANTASTIC IDEA!
    I wish you all the very best John and your new"suburbiawildlife gardens ".Looking forward to seeing more x Bron

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great idea although I have to agree about the light green, maybe a darker hue wouldn't hurt quite so much? Hope it goes well and you can leave the dreaded fun factory.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for all of your comments, I have taken on board your feedback about the font and hope now it is easier upon the eye.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really good luck with your plans, the website looks good

    ReplyDelete
  8. Much better and easier on the eye!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good luck John. I resigned from my job last month. I loved the job but couldn't stand the people that I had to work with. I simply adjusted my lifestyle and it works for me.

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's a great idea. Good luck with it. I still found the light green part at the top v hard to read.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment but no blaspheming now...