The extra bits...(Under construction).

Sunday, 13 November 2016

Changes....

     Well, as promised, I am indeed writing here again. True it's a longer pause since the last post that I would have liked, but some of the changes that were hinted at there are now beginning to gain momentum. 

     Firstly our house in the village is on the market for several reasons that at the present time I shall not be going into. Secondly a decision has been taken by us about the work that I do to earn a crust, and after much soul searching a change is being undertaken here and finally my mode of transport has been changed from the luxury of the Mercedes to the roughness of a Nissan X trail. These changes are all interlinked with each other with the aim of changing our lives for something a little more simpler and a tad more satisfying.

      Oh and one other thing, I now have a website which may give you a clue to how my path is changing from the trudge it has been, it may be found here... http://www.suburbiawildlifegarden.co.uk/

         So indeed exciting and, if I am to be honest, scary times ahead for us. One change I am also considering.....


     
     .....Yep chickens, well maybe one day if I can sweet talk my George around to the idea.

Til next time take care,

John

15 comments:

  1. I only have a couple "friends" in the U.K., but I linked your site on Facebook anyway. Best of luck.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why thank you Mr. Smythe, tis most kindly of you.

      Delete
  2. Good luck with the new venture; it sounds like not only a good idea, but lots of fun too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Cro, fun and hard work to boot my man, could not be happier.

      Delete
  3. Good to see a blog post and good to feel the positive vibe :-) all good news. Which is good bc I'm taking all the good news I can get my mitts on lately!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Rach, you know where I be on Facebook messenger if thee needs to vent thy spleen m'dear.

      Delete
  4. A grand idea all around, hope all goes well for you and yours. Don't know whether it is my ipad but I can't view your new site properly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mmmmm possibly the ipad, but I'm definitely no tech wizard Dc. Thanks for dropping by m'dear

      Delete
  5. Have a great one, and good luck with the chucks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so happy for you, John. You deserve all the good things you're hoping for, and more.

    Much love to you. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww shucks Jennifer, you'll have this rotund Welshman blushing...

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. Thank you TB, long way to go yet m'thinks.

      Delete
  8. Hi , excited for you both and the new adventure that is ahead for you. .. good luck with everything! you deserve only the best. .. thinking about you!
    Take care x Bron

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment but no blaspheming now...